Page Two !!

Friday, August 21, 2009

Two Headed, Four Horned, Five Legged Buck

Double headed, five legged buck




Sometimes you just can't get nature to be natural!

This was a sweet set up, with two little bucks standing silhouetted against the sky. At one point they even touched noses. But at the point that I took this shot, they had created this weird shape, which looked like a double headed, four horned, five legged monster buck.

Its difficult being a wildlife photographer.

But at least I dont care about reflecting reality and making sure that the animal poses correctly. I like this shot - I like the shape and the form, and I love the effect of the Photoshop work. Its abstract and surreal, and appeals to me enormously.

Hope you like it too. And I guess the cute buck don't really mind how their photos look, do they?

No comments:

Post a Comment