Page Two !!

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Another award!

Most dramatic photo.....

The camera club Christmas party was held at the beginning of the December. We had a mini exhibition, with a non-serious awards ceremony for the photos that were put up for exhibit that night. The catergories were fun, like "Photo with the most Red in it", "Best Wildlife" and "Best 'Aaaah, cute' Photo". The judges were some of the non-photographers at the party.

My photo of the Point building got the award for The Most Dramatic Photo. I was quite chuffed!

Last one standing
Last one standing.

Although it was a fun award, and I'm damn glad that I didnt get awarded the booby prize for "Photo with object most in the middle", its still great to be acknowledged and have people like what I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment